Sunday, May 29, 2011

Don't look for the Red Band 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Trailer here just yet...

...as I'm not posting the bootleg one like some other sites are. The official trailer will be out in a matter of days (and some of those unlucky enough to have been swindled into seeing 'The Hangover Part II' have seen the trailer as well), so just sit tight. Soon enough, we'll be seeing a nice crisp look at David Fincher's vision of these books, so stay tuned!
-If you've seen the trailer already though, feel free to sound off on what you thought...or just hold your tongue until the real one is out.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't want to support bootlegging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made the right choice. Now, I have seen the teaser for Fincher's latest, and my full response should be on the site later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the trailer and I'm going opening night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen it, I'm just waiting for a real version to post...

    ReplyDelete