Monday, May 30, 2011

Is the "leak" of the Red Band 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Trailer just viral marketing?

As you all know, I wasn't going to post the trailer, sticking to my guns of not supporting piracy. However, a few reports (like this one here) have pegged it as a controlled leak of sorts, considering that the video hasn't been taken down. Now, I still normally would just wait the extra 3 days and simply post the official Green Band trailer for you all, but at the off chance this version is different than the one coming this week, I decided to bite my tongue and post it. Especially in case some of you haven't seen it yet, I figured it wasn't fair to be a stubborn ass about it. So, here you go:
-Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Just focusing on the content...I love the choice of tagline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen O's cover of the "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin is possibly one of the best of hers since "Maps". And of course this has Trent Resnor's finger prints all over it lol. Fincher's team of editors never disappoints with their trailers.

    ReplyDelete