Sunday, July 17, 2011

Justin Timberlake Joining Mila Kunis at the Marine Ball

It may not be movie news, but it's awesome news.
According to The Wrap:



Justin Timberlake says he may join "Friends With Benefits" co-star Mila Kunis in attending the Marine Corps Ball in November.

After one Marine invited Kunis to attend on YouTube, Cpl. Kelsey De Santis issued her own YouTube invitation to Timberlake. Santis is apparently the only woman posted at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence at Marine Corps Base Quantico, in Virginia.

Timberlake had urged Kunis to accept her invitation -- and at a "Friends With Benefits" press event, she in turn urged him to accept his.

"Do it for your country," she said.

"I don’t feel backed into a corner at all!” Timberlake said, before adding, "I’ll tell you what, I accept. If my schedule works out to do it, I'd love to do it. It's an honor."

Kunis' attending was briefly in question after Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush reported that she wouldn't be able to keep her date with Sgt. Scott Moore because she is filming two movies in November.

“Do not believe what Billy Bush says,” Kunis told reporters. “I am attending [the ball] ... I accepted an invitation and I’m staying true to my word."

The Nov. 18 ball will take place in Greenville, N.C., with Kunis and Timberlake on the arms of some lucky marines.

“I don't get asked out, ever. So, I was very flattered by that. And I hear that she's trained in martial arts, so I'm hoping we can tussle at some point,” Timberlake said of his date.

No comments:

Post a Comment