Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Which Batman poster is your favorite?

With the unveiling this morning of the teaser poster for The Dark Knight Rises, it got me thinking about just how good this franchise's poster have consistently been. Nothing tops the "Why So Serious?" campaign from The Dark Knight, but this new poster is pretty damn solid and hints nicely at the weight of the upcoming proceedings. A teaser trailer should be around by this time next week (those of you checking out Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 this weekend will be privy to the first look at the teaser...but don't expect anything necessarily from the actual film, as it's most likely going to be a true teaser), so it's slowly getting to be Batman mania again online. I'll include the poster again below in a larger format, but feel free to comment about your favorite Batman related posters and promotional material!

-Joey's Two Cents: I can't wait to see more...thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I love this poster, just wanted to say it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one film that I'll break my self-imposed superhero ban for...

    ReplyDelete