Sunday, July 31, 2011

The 'Entourage' movie is happening...

...according to Deadline:

More assurances that HBO's long-running comedy seriesEntourage will spill onto the big screen with a movie, following the end of its eight-season run this fall. "If I had to finance it myself, I would do it," executive producer Mark Wahlberg said during the TCA session dedicated to Entourage's final season. "I've been telling Doug, The Hangover is to me very much like Entourage, and look at all the recent success of R-rated movies." Doug would be Entourage creator/executive producer Doug Ellin. "We’re going to do a movie," he said. "We’re going to do it, the questing is when and how quickly. Hopefully we'll come down with an idea and make it happen."

-Joey's Two Cents: I enjoy the show for what it is, so I wouldn't mind a movie version...thoughts?

1 comment: