Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Hobbit will be a no-show at Comic-Con this year...

From Peter Jackson’s Facebook yesterday:


Good news and bad news today. Bad news is that we won't be doing any Hobbit presentation at Comic Con in San Diego this year. New Line and Warner Bros were very happy to support a presentation, but I declined, simply because I felt it was too early. There's so much more of the films still to shoot. I just wanted to get that out there, because I've seen various references to the possibility of something Hobbity at Comic Con. Hate to disappoint anyone. But something tells me we will be there in force next year.


Now for the good news...


We've just finished a new video blog, covering a little more of the first block of shooting. So please enjoy this—at least you don't have to travel to San Deigo to see it!


[Video blog and more after the cut...]


I've been on the go since wrapping the first shooting block, but I'm about to settle down and get into the much delayed 20 Questions. I've a few half-written and will get those done very, very soon! I promise!


Cheers,

Peter J

1 comment:

  1. This is looking to be the most sparse Comic-Con in a long time...

    ReplyDelete