Friday, March 4, 2011

Kevin Smith brings Red State to the Blue State tomorrow...

...and I will be there at Radio City Music Hall in New York City to cover the premiere! Look for an extremely early review of the film (and follow me on Twitter here for up to the second coverage), and perhaps more! Whatever you think of Smith, this is an extremely interesting experiment in terms of indie film, so it's going to be fascinating to see how the film does on the road show and then in general release in October.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be an experience, no doubt about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly. I'm going to be patient and wait till October, but I'd be interested in hearing a first hand account of how it was (and I'm sure all of us will be getting from you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed.

    Follow along on Twitter for the up to the minute stuff: http://twitter.com/JoeyMagidson

    ReplyDelete