Monday, April 18, 2011

Mickey Rourke has some interesting things to say about Passion Play...

...though he's since backed off on them, according to New York Mag:

A few days ago, NY Mag approached Mickey Rourke and asked him about his upcoming movie "Passion Play," which is directed by his good friend Mitch Glazer.

The actor called the movie "terrible," adding that it's getting a limit release "because it's not very good." When asked whether he still thinks that his co-star Megan Fox is "one of the most talented actresses of all time," Rourke replied smirking: "that I've worked with."

NY Mag now caught up with Rourke again, but this time, the actor took the opportunity to apologize for his statements. "When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh*tty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter," he said. "Mitch is one of my best friends since we were kids. I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow. I don't know why I said that stupid sh*t. I love Mitch, I love Megan. My bad."


-Joey's Two Cents: The festival reviews were pretty bad, but I'll hold off on judgment until I see and review the flick...thoughts?

1 comment: